Re: [amibroker] import EOD errors

Just thought I'd mention that the import does fail when you are importing
multiple
EOD files with date format dd/mm/yy - And one file has dd-mm-yy format.
  The file with dd-mm-yy format ended up with weird dates 2067 or
something......
(Anyone else useing CoolTraders data may have also noticed this!)

KR
         Michael.

At 01:15 PM 28/04/2003 +0200, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>No, AMiBroker accepts *all* possible variants (with and without separator):
>
>YYMMDD
>YYYYMMDD
>YY/MM/DD
>YY-MM-DD
>MM/DD/YY
>MM-DD-YYYY
>MMDDYY
>MMDDYYYY
>DDMMYYYY
>DD/MM/YYYY
>DD-MM-YYYY
>
>and many more..
>
>If a date field was a problem you would get "invalid date" error instead.

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM