Re: [amibroker] import EOD errors

At 01:19 PM 28/04/2003 +0200, you wrote:
:
Hello,

If you don't want to use "auto-add" feature
then you have to add symbol by yourself.
That's fine - I have a restricted list but the updates list has all ASX
day data - so I don't want auto-add and have purposely turned it
off.

AAC symbol has to be
entered without any leading nor trailing space even if ASCII
file
contains trailing spaces because these spaces are
REMOVED during import.

FYI:
I took the line
AAC
,030428,0.930,0.950,0.930,0.950,106803,0

and imported without
problems to the database that had 'AAC' symbol
present.

Well, this I cannot do - heavens knows why?
Did you have auto-add ticked - even though the stock was
present?
If so, did it make a duplicate entry?
Arthur

Best regards,