[amibroker] ribbons of RSI and OBV.zip

To all,  I have played with some of the moving
average ribbons that Anthony Faragasso so graciously supplied after I made my
first inquiry to the Amibroker Tips yahoogroup,  after I first started
trying to use Amibroker.   I used the code that Anthony supplied to
create multiple moving averages of  OBV, RSI, , Stock D, and Stock K.
I  am mature enough to know I have not found the holygrail, however, my
initial look at the results of using moving average ribbons of various
indicators makes me hope that I am possibly observing the
beginnings of the  holymug.   I am going to paper trade the
QQQ's to see how much I would have made over the last few months.  After
applying multiple moving averages to various indicators, I have concluded
that  the regular Stoch that is available in Amibroker can't be beat
because the  moving average ribbons  of stoch D and Stoch
K did not improve anything.  HOWEVER, I am mildly excited about what I
see On the QQQ chart when I displayed multiple moving averages of OBV, and RSI,
along with Amobroker's built in Stochastics.  I have also displayed
the Amibroker Parabolic SAR, as well as Demitri's Trend Detector. I am going to
do a non-techie, manual,  back test on the QQQ's  using buy and sell
signals based on my reading of these indicators. However, I am going to fine
tune my entrys and exits based on the multiple moving average ribbons of OBV and
RSI.  I only looked at these moving average ribbons for the first time
tonight . My first impression is that  a slight upward slope of
the ribbons of OBV indicates that a reversal is imminent.  My initial
observation is that a  slight change of the slope of the ribbons of OBV
seem to slightly lead a reversal of the slope of the ribbons of RSI, but what do
I know.  Ron D