[amibroker] RSI Scan - Impossible AFL?

Hey everybody-

Here is "what I want to do"....maybe someone much
smarter than me can help me with an AFL to do this.

I would like to scan the entire NYSE and NASDAQ
universe for those stocks whose 20-day RSI penetrates
thru (up or down, either way) the 50-index (middle
line) and after penetration, STAYS on the that side of
the 50-index line for at least 4 weeks, without ever
touching the mid-line, or in other words, during the 4
week period, the RSI never hits 50.0 value.  This
behavior would have occurred over the last 12 months.

This screen in and of itself may be a little hard to
create, but to make things worse, I would like to
screen the above AND also simultaneously screen for
the stocks whose price penetrates their 20-day SMA (up
or down, either way), and after penetration, never
touch their 20-day again until another positive
penetration.

I would settle for the RSI screen at this point.

Graphically speaking, the following stocks charts are
an example of the stocks I want to look for:

(20-day RSI, 20-day SMA)

MRX, OSTK, OSI, VRSN, WCN, YHOO

ideally, I want to assemble a watchlist of maybe 20
stocks to monitor, which meet the above criteria.

not to be sarcastic, but this screen might be called
"Easy Trend Following off SMA and RSI for Dumb
Traders"

any ideas, help, appreciated

BILL

billpritjr@xxxxxxxxx