[amibroker] Re: Built-in DEMA questions

Tomasz,
I clearly understand these relations, they are already in my initial
messages.
It is OK with me, do not spend any more time, thank you.
If it is also OK with you, I mean if you expect the X user reading
your

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?id=42
DEMA internally is implemented via EMA:

Len=10;
Graph0= 2 * EMA( C, len ) - EMA( EMA( C, len ), Len );

// for comparison only
Graph1=DEMA(C,Len);

and immediately understands all these explanations/calculations, then
you address to quite advanced users.
Leave your http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?id=42
without any further comment, it will be OK for everybody
and we will be happy for ever.
For your record, it took me one afternoon to understand this, but, I
am not as advanced as the avarage amibroker user.
BTW, I like your style very much !!
Thank you once again for your uninterrupted efforts.
Dimitris Tsokakis

http://us.click.yahoo.com/O10svD/Me7FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM