[amibroker] A DEMA trader

For my CSCO D-ratio system the<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_view.php?id=42comparison
is not valid for the first 2*Len bars and the two functions are equivalent
with 1% accuracy after the (3*Len)th bar. If you search for 0.01% accuracy,
after the (6*Len)th bar please !!A final note: Just imagine the Mar13,2000
bar, if you were trying to make some money with a cross(Dratio,21) formula
!!!The built-in DEMA trader would receive a signal on Mar13, but the
EMA-equivalent trader on March14.For a CSCO trader it is a real Russian
roulette, my favorite stock jumps more than 10% sometimes. In one single
[and cold] night...If nothing else, a DEMA user should know in advance this
property, it is a matter of responsibility.Lucky me, a. I did not know
this indicator on March13, 2000b. CSCO ctitical levels are 34 and 37, far
from the bloody 21.As for the recent discussion with Ken
Re:http://www.zealllc.com/2003/rvix.htm and its 250-bar average,I am affraid
to touch it, it is probable to need more than 6*250=1500 bars history and I have
just 831 !!!! I hope you understand the real problem of a poor trader. All
the rest about the 1000+ pages and impulse filter theoriesare nothing more
than theories, nobody will pay my -10% damage and I know it VERY
WELL.Dimitris Tsokakis