Re: [amibroker] 10 uses for the #Include

Dear Rakesh Sahgal,

As far as the following part of your response is concerned:

I would like to remind you that you wrote before:

RS> I get hourly data from a local vendor in India.
RS> I had approached TJ
RS> with  this problem -  his response was "Import means one
RS> time import" and a direction to some programming
RS> exercise one would have to conduct to create a plug-in to do the needful.
RS> The implication of it to my mind -either do it yourself or live with the nuisance.
RS> Hardly the kind of response one would expect from
RS> "THE MOST CUSTOMER FRIENDLY" software developer or
RS> maybe he doesnt want non-programmers as his clients.

I have read it so that you in fact would like me to write for free a dedicated plugin
for your local vendor in India. (At least this is how I understand this part of your post).
Therefore I reminded you that I already gave you a sample code of ASCII
plugin that would require some adaptation to read your data.
I also wrote that I can not afford writing the dedicated plugin JUST FOR YOU
because of costs involved in the process.
I followed with the estimate of costs:

TJ> I will give you some guidance too: from 1-2 days
TJ> (very simple EOD plugins) upto one month
TJ> (real time plugins). So the cost of programming such
TJ> thing starts from 1..2 * 8h * $60 = $480...$960
TJ> and ends at $14'000.

I hoped that you acknowleadge the fact that it would me too expensive
to write dedicated plugin for you.

(The support package does not include custom programming
http://www.amibroker.com/freesupport.html)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com