Re: [amibroker] 10 uses for the #Include

Dear Mr. Rakesh Sahgal,

Actually I keep archive of all e-mails I sent
out, so I know what I am saying.

I have a copy of the e-mail in which I wrote that I
will enhance ASCII plugin.

So to address your claim that
"You did not give any response or indication of
your willingness to enhance ascii reading capabilities of  AB. Any
statement to the contrary is a LIE"

here is a quote from my response to you (dated April
2, 2003 ):

"
From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <<A
href="">tj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
size=2>>To: "Rakesh Sahgal" <<A
href=""><FONT
size=2>rakeshsehgal@xxxxxxx>Subject: Re: ASCII
Data imprt problemDate: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 00:10:56 +0200

1. As I wrote you sample ASCII plugin is provided with
ADK.
It is very simple, but I plan to extend it in the
future.
2. I gave you example already:
AB =
CreateObject("Broker.Application");AB.Import("C:\\Full path to the file
name\\File.txt", "importer.format" );

more details
<FONT
size=2>http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/01-2000.html
<FONT
size=2>http://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/02-2001.html

3. It is available in the members area:
<FONT
size=2>http://www.amibroker.com/login.html
direct link:
<FONT
size=2>http://www.amibroker.com/members/bin/ADK.exe

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE