[amibroker] Re: 10 uses for the #Include

Rakesh,

As I am sure you've noted if you aren't blocking email coming from me
that from time to time I ask questions about things and get responses
that at the time I think inapppropriate which has a tendancy to then
turn into heated discussions about the vocabulary and phraseology as
opposed to addressing the issues.  This has made me somewhat of a
black sheep here even though my interests really have been to
understand and help move the product ahead in areas that I think are
important, not only to me but to others as well although I hardly
pretend to have the large view of what the user community as a whole
wants.

This may or may not pacify you for the moment but I would suggest to
you that although the language of the board is English that there are
still some barriers as folks come from a wide variety of geographical
locations some of which where English is not the native language and
even when it is there are subtle differences between how one locale
uses it then another.  I will tell you however that from my
perspective that TJ does strive to have a good product, listens to
what his users ask for and does incorporate much of what he hears
into the product, in most cases a lot sooner then other vendors would.

Fred

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rakesh Sahgal <rakeshsahgal@xxxx>

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM