Re: [amibroker] AB "Toast" Society Proposal

Hello,

Except of obvious cases of spam, etc, I have no reason to
ban anyone.
I may only ask people to keep fine atmosphere that we enjoyed
back in 2000, 2001 and paritally in 2002.

And I think that this is the highest time to come back to
strictly AmiBroker-related posts :-)

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE