[amibroker] Getting Started

I am trying to help my dad get started with amibroker and we have
encoutered a problem where Amibroker and Amiquote are not
communicating.  By this I mean that Amiquote appears to be working in
that it is downloading daily and historical data from Yahoo, Lycos,
etc., but when you open/select amibroker it only has the same DOW 30
without the new data that it defaults to when you first get the
software and aren't registered.  So something is fundamentally not
connecting between the two applications.  Amibroker has been paid for
and registered and the Brokey.dll file has been added to the
Amibroker directory in Program Files.  Can anyone offer any
suggestions on how we could rectify this problem.

Thank you,

Carey

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cjB9SD/od7FAA/AG3JAA/GHeqlB/TM