RE: [amibroker] Data Provider Suggestion

You
have access to those indicators via AB's getextradata() function. I used TC2000
in the past (never with AB) but use QP2 now. Both are good feeds but QP has more
access to fundamentals and is perhaps a bit cheaper. AB reads both directly via
plugins.
 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mrdavis9
[mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2003 5:49
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Data Provider Suggestion
I have seen it posted here that the Worden brothers
exclusive indicators MONEY STREAM, TIME SEGMENTED VOLUME, AND BALANCE OF POWER,
become available for use within Amibroker if you use the TC2000 data feed.
Some of you may have learned to use these exclusive Worden indicators, and would
like to have them also available within Amibroker.  I am assuming
 that you could then apply all sorts of Amibroker indicators to these
Worden indicators.  At least, this is my understanding based on reading of
past posts on this board.  Someone please comment on this either way,
 and correct me if I am wrong on this. Ron D

<BLOCKQUOTE