[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.31.0 BETA Question

If I wanted to do something like find the linear regression slope of
the close with varying lengths where the length was equal to the
Hilbert Period, this still can't be done inside a For loop in AFL,
can it ?

Example:

Lets Assume HilbertPeriod is array that has been calculated earlier
based on Hilbert Period does the code below have a prayer of working ?

for( i = 1; i < BarCount; i++ )
{
LRS[ i ] = LinRegSlope(C, HilbertPeriod [ i ]);
}

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM