Re: [amibroker] Q: AB fullpath and DB type EOD

Thanks dingo.

AB puts its entries under <FONT
face=Arial>[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\TJP\Broker]
in the registry, but unfortunately
I couldn't find an appropriate key for the
AB directory. Taking on of the
subdirs there and removing the last part
should do the trick.

The DB test is geninue! :-) Thx.

UM