[amibroker] Re: RWT - Equity Curve calculations - Chronological Order???

Fred,

We have bantered about what constitutes a 'drawdown'.

But my main question was...

Is your Equity Curve calculation for portfolio trades based upon
or is the calculation based upon the artifical sequence of trade lists
that our backtest execute against?

Phsst

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM