[amibroker] Re: RWT - Equity Curve calculations - Chronological Order???

I understand your need to do the evaluation and as I've stated
unfortunately there is insufficient information even from the AB
trade list to do this.  If you hold a trade for a month and for that
trade you bought at 100 and sold at 90 what you see is a 10% loss but
if in between the entry and exit date the stock in question reached
120 before going to 90 you have a 25% drawdown.  This information is
NOT available from the trade list.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM