[amibroker] Re: Real World Systems - Ranking Symbols

Dingo,

In the meantime there is TRADE ... Personally I don't want to get
into a manual back and forth effort every day in order to figure out
what I'm going to trade.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> What I was thinking about was doing the "optimized exploration" on
some
> prequlified basket of symbols -  one symbol at a time and exporting
> those stats based on equity. Then in a spreadsheet / program
evaluate
> those stats and come up with some sort of ranking mechanism.
Granted AB
> can't do anything with the results. But until it can at least I've
got
> the beginnings of method for selecting the best candidates to trade.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.3115308.4434529.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=17
05

632198:HM/A=1457554/R=0/*http://ipunda.com/clk/beibunmaisuiyuiwabei>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM