[amibroker] AmiBroker 4.31.0 BETA Examples

First, additional kudos to Tomasz for another step-jump in capability of
Amibroker.

Second, a caution, in marketing terms, of having capability that is so
hard to apply for "non-programmers", beginners, and non-technical types
that the extra capability is viewed not as an advantage or benefit, but
just the opposite.

Third, as a way to alleviate the second, and to help bring more and more
users into the Amibroker camp, I encourage all who create them to
publish your examples of real world applications of the new IF/Else,
While, and For capabilities.  From a few previous messages, I see that
"some" already see new and exciting possibilities.

I apologize - but may speak for many hidden lurkers - that I have just
mastered the idea that "every AFL statement only executes once", but now
I must scramble to reorient my brain for repeated iterations thru AFL
statements.

Again, take pity on some of us folks and publish examples of your new
uses of these seemingly wonderful new statements.

Thanks,

Ken