[amibroker] Re: Trailing Stops

>Why don't we continue these trading system and performance measure
>discussions over on the Amibroker-TS group?

Sid,

I'm going to start the thread here.

After seeing the topics discussed it may just fade away. But much of
the discussion will be about the relevence of how AB (and Fred)
calculate Equity curves, PositionSizing, compounding along with a few
other subjects. It all revolves around how AB is used as a tool for
trading.

Lets talk about moving the thread after I post it.

Phsst

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM