[amibroker] Test (for Japanese characters)

Please
tell me if you see any strange characters in this reply..
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Steve Dugas
  [mailto:sjdugas@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2003 3:09
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Off Topic - For Computer GurusThank you very much Dan
  - I *think* I have fixed the problem. Soundsstrange, but I think it was
  somehow caused when I downloaded and installedthe latest WinME update from
  the MS site. I noticed the trouble started theday after I did this, so
  just for the heck of it I went to Norton Utilitiesand ran WinDoctor,
  DiskDoctor and Registry Optimizer, and the clock has beenright back on
  time ever since. I have no clue what it fixed,  but I am notone to
  look a gift horse in the mouth   : - )Steve-----
  Original Message -----From: "Dan Tiet" <dttiet@xxxxxxxxx>To:
  <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2003 12:47
  PMSubject: Re: [amibroker] Off Topic - For Computer Gurus>
  Steve,>> If you can replace the battery within or less than
  10> seconds, CMOS will not reset.> After you replaced the
  battery, if the clock still> losing time, then the problem is in the
  motherboard> clock chip ( get the new motherboard ).>>
  OK, thanks very much Chris and everyone.> >> >
  From: "-= Chris ?=-" <baudecb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > To:
  <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> > Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003
  10:31 PM> > Subject: Re: [amibroker] Off Topic - For
  Computer> > Gurus> >> >> > A new
  battery is in order.......  Critical if you> > need to reboot,
  or> > the computer hicups and a drained battery will> >
  corode the> > motherboard.> >> > -= Chris
  ?=-> >>
  _______________________________________________________> >>
  > On Fri, 11 Apr 2003 01:23:23 +0200, you wrote:> >> >
  > Hi Steve,> > > I had this problem too. I solved it by
  setting the> > system> > > time via an NTP server each
  time logging to the> > internet> > > (my ISP offers
  this service).> > > Here is the syntax of this in
  Win2000.> > >> > > NET TIME [\\computername |
  /DOMAIN[:domainname] |> > /RTSDOMAIN[:domainname]]> >
  [/SET]> > >
  [\\computername] /QUERYSNTP> >
  >          [\\computername]
  /SETSNTP[:ntp server> > list]> > >> > >
  And here are some public NTP servers:> > > <A
  href="">http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~mills/ntp/clock1a.html>
  Message -----> > >   From: Steve Dugas> >
  Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 1:04 AM> > >   Subject:
  [amibroker] Off Topic - For Computer> > Gurus> >
  computer> > question - my computer's> > clock recently
  began losing time at the rate of> > about an hour a day. My>
  > first thought was that the battery is failing,> > except that I
  never turn off> > the computer so I would think that the clock
  is> > always running on AC power.> > Would you think I
  need a new battery or could it be> > something else? Thanks>
  > very much!> > >> > >   Steve>
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> > Send SUGGESTIONS to
  suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >

  group FAQ at: <A