Re: [amibroker] System Testing & Evaluation Portfolios was Trailing Stops ?

Fred,

I'm always interested to hear your
views and don't consider them an attack in any way.
One more thing. what is your thought
on the use of expectancy as a quality parameter?
I recall you like Ann%/DD%. Is this
better than expectancy?

Steve