[amibroker] Re: Sharing System Code

Dingo,
some people may not feel free to post their own codes for various
reasons. They may do it later or never.
Let us communicate with the existing postings instead of anticipating
non posted personal use codes/systems.
BTW, if you read my recent postings Re: CL, you would recognise the
simple [and profitable] idea of the Stochastic [AND/OR] MACD
divergence. They described the EXACT BAR of the Peak and, recently,
THE EXACT BAR of the trough. Do you need anything more ?
But, I have a totally different opinion from many friends here, I
like to post my predictions and expose my opinion to any [severe
perhaps] criticism. It is a personal attitude, do not ask the same
from anybody, it is not that fair. Let them express themselves the
way they like .
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> Great idea about sharing code, Rick!
>

> You go first!  Let's see your best system.
>

> 8-)

Canada
> Personals
>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=245454.3115308.4434529.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=17
05
> 632198:HM/A=1457554/R=0/*http:/ipunda.com/clk/beibunmaisuiyuiwabei>
>

> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=245454.3115308.4434529.1728375/D=egrou
> pmail/S=:HM/A=1457554/rand=355518594>
>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM