[amibroker] Re: Sharing System Code

Don,
do you assign any educational value in posting results alone ?
Will we learn anything from such a result list?
Will we trade better tomorrow [better means with fewer mistakes]?
Except if we begin a new competition here, to scan and post a weekly
[or monthly] copy of our bank account.
I really did not understand your intention.
If you use your system and things go better and better for you, it is
just fine, keep it steady or make it even better, it will be really
great. But, IMO, it is not a reason to post single results and I hope
you agree.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Rick Parsons" <RickParsons@xxxx>
wrote:
> Don and all,
>
> Re: Don's post listed below.
>
> No way to pick it apart without the system code.
>
> This board seems to be paranoid about sharing system code.  It's as
if everyone fears they will be giving away a secret "holy grail".  I
know I am guilty of the same.

> But think about it:  There are thousands upon thousands of system
developers out there.  Whatever system one comes up with, chances are
it's been done before.

> And chances are if one shares system code, others can and will chip
in with improvements or point out weaknesses.

> Rick

only the short side of a single dow contract off the 10 min chart
from jan 1 to march 28.

>   the Annual system % return: increases 4 fold by reducing the
Initial Equity in half.

>   pick it apart.
>
>    Don

>   Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals
>
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
Service.

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM