RE: [amibroker] Re: Larry Williams Inner Circle Review

<FONT color=#000080
size=2>Jayson:
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
I totally
agree.  Right on !!

<FONT face="Vladimir Script" color=#000080
size=5>Rick

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Jayson
  [mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 1:10
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Re: Larry Williams Inner Circle Review
  <SPAN
  class=299045504-10042003>Perhaps I am totally missing something but posting
  results tells me absolutely nothing. If you want a constructive dialog share
  the method that earned the results. Years ago I found "the grail". I tested it
  against various baskets of stocks and against different time frames. You would
  have been very impressed with the results. I was so impressed I continued to
  tweak it to pinpoint its strength. I found an error that was causing the
  system to look forward. Rookie mistake, but the point is anyone can post
  impressive results. Post the system and have nearly 1000 people pick it apart
  and you may learn something (good or bad) about it. Others will argue with me
  but I seriously doubt that any of our systems are so ground breaking that use
  by members of this or any group will actually result in our driving the
  markets and causing the system to fail because of it. We are very small fish
  in a very large pond.
   Jayson
  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: phsst
  [mailto:phsst@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 11:40
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  Larry Williams Inner Circle ReviewDon,Thanks
  for posting your results. That is all I was asking for from anyone.It
  does not matter how many or how few trades are in your system...JUST POST
  SOME RESULTS. We are all smart enough to filter thru thedata without
  taking pot shots at the trading system.Phsst--- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Don <ddsmcl@xxxx> wrote:> >
  attached are the test reports of a simple trading system tradingonly the
  short side of a single dow contract off the 10 min chart fromjan 1 to
  march 28.> > the Annual system % return: increases 4 fold by
  reducing the InitialEquity in half.> > pick it
  apart.> >  Don> > > >
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.
  Send
  group FAQ at: <A