[amibroker] Re: OLE Automation: AmiBroker's objects

Antonio,
Check out messages 30035 30089 30445 of this yahoo group

Also, view the .js files under the Scripts directory in you Amibroker
installation path. View them with notepad or wordpad...doubleclicking
on them will begin execution of the scripts.

Amibroker automation is an advanced topic and the documentation is
not geared for the newbie. It is worthwhile to put the effort into
learning it, as you can automate your daily explorations quite
handily.

Some books or websites on javascript should be helpful to you at this
point.

downhillspeedster

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Antonio Marra" <ant.marra65@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I'm beginner in programming and I want to learn about it.
>
> I need more information about AmiBroker's automation objects and
their
> methods and properties.
>
> I read the "Automation Object Model Reference" section in the
AmiBroker's
> User guide and these informations are not enough for me: some
objects are
> clear to me, some others not at all.
>
> Could someone tell me where I can found more informations?
>
> .Or could someone share these informations or post some examples to
me?

> Thanks.
>

> Regards,
>
> Antonio

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM