[amibroker] Re: Larry Williams Inner Circle Review

Dale,

I knew from previous posts that I had read that you were an excellent
software developer. And the .gif file you posted demonstrates that.

But you did not answer my question.

> what do you consider 1) Good trading system
> results, and 2) Excellent trading system results. And do you prefer
> limited portfolio trading or 'whole mkt' portfolios?

If you think the results I posted were unremarkable then you must have
had some point of reference... eh?

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> Good trading system results?  I’m still working on that.  I’ve
attached a gif of my latest project " a portfolio test bed that will
allow me to test a variety of formula on a series of portfolios under
different rules.  I’m particularly interested in trying to see if I
can get a formula to detect when stocks come into a tradable zone and
when/if it does begin trading it until the formula detects that the
results are falling off.

understand your

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/M=249982.3083889.4452939.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=

1705632198:HM/A=1524963/R=0/*http:/hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?cam

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3083889.4452939.1728375/D=egrou
> > pmail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=975329234>
> >

> > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> > Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/M=249982.3083889.4452939.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=170=
5632198:HM/A=1524963/R=0/*http:/hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autoredir?camp=556&l=
ineid=3083889∝=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=249982.3083889.4452939.1728375/D=egroupma=
il/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=629372690>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx

Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM