[amibroker] Re: yahoo updates

There is an Amiquote message board and ther was something posted
recently about EOD Yahoo and high speed cable access problems. Check
it out it might help you.
FYI I have AQ 1.52 and 56k dialup and have had no problems at all.
Current day downloads 700 symbols in a few seconds and historical
takes a couple minutes.
Regards
Jim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM