[amibroker] ^N225 Database(was Re: L...)

In order to avoid troubles, is there any ^N225 components data source
in ASCII format or any other Amiquote recognisable type?
What do the Japanese users [if any].
In your ref I did not find an historical download source.
It is hard to believe that there is no source for these data, I just
do not know now.
Any suggestion to avoid zip making?
Does anybody else has an idea on this subject?
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi DT,
>
> Wednesday, April 9, 2003, 8:55:15 PM, you wrote:
>
> DT> OK.
> DT> How about the historical data of the recent ^N225 synthesis ?
> DT> DT
>
> I'll zip up a copy for you and send it to you, but probably tomorrow
> morning if that's okay.
>
> Yuki

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM