RE: [amibroker] Re: Larry Williams Inner Circle Review

Regarding your reference to <font
size=2 color=blue face=Tahoma>your $B!H(Bbest trading
system results$B!I(B:

No offense intended but at the time you
posted the results I looked at them and found them to be quite unremarkable and
don$B!G(Bt understand your characterization of them.  Could you expand on how
you interpreted them to be the results of a $B!H(Bgood trading system$B!I(B?

Thanks!