Re: [amibroker] Re: Larry Williams Inner Circle Review

Hi DT,

DT> Great !!I like the consistency !! Any ^N225 list available ?

See:

http://www.ose.or.jp/e/futures/data_cs/fo_is_n2.pdf

for a current list in English as of April 2.  Numerical codes are the
ticker symbols here.

DT> My intention is to make a ^N225 database, from jan2000 till now,

This is a real problem.  I have never kept detailed records on the
stocks that have been removed and replaced, and they are constantly
doing this, about every six months or sometimes even more often.  So
the list you would see above would have a considerable number of
differences from the list that was current in Jan. of '00.  Sadly, I
know of no resource to find the history of the Nikkei, although maybe
I could prevail on some broker friends of mine to supply it.

In the meantime, go with what is available and see how it works?

Yuki

mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM