[amibroker] Re: Larry Williams Inner Circle Review

Great !!I like the consistency !!
Any ^N225 list available ?
[YHOO finance does not include components for ^N225].
My intention is to make a ^N225 database, from jan2000 till now, with
some update facility through an ASCII format or through Amiquote and
then run for you my collection of composite tickers and see the
interesting ones.
I am sure we will discover some hidden [and perhaps golden] details
for your own use.
After six profitable months, another six profitable months will
follow.
Then, if you agree of course, you may send a gentle letter to Mr
Williams, explain the "avant-garde" situation and finish this unlucky
communication.
DT
PS. You may take verbatim my message, I mean it.
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi DT,
>
> DT>  OK, letīs forget about it. Let me ask you a question. How many
> DT>  stocks make the ^N225 ?
>
> Trick question?  ^_-
>
> About 99 percent of the time, 225, but once in a while there are a
> few days with one or two less.
>
> Yuki
>
> mailto:yukitaga@x...

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM