[amibroker] datafeed

Hi all,

I recently read a post of someone asking for a
dataprovider.

Databull is a very good dataprovider but it will
not give you sector id nor industry, just quotes. It retrieves its quotes from
yhoo. The program is called databull <A
href="">http://www.databull.com and it has over
50 international exchanges.
It provides direct import to AB and it is a ONE
time fee of Euro 99. No more monthly bills. It has a free trial

It is very easy and handy to use.

It is compatible with many TA
software.

I'm not affiliated with that  company, just sharing my thoughts.

Best regards,

Caroline