[amibroker] Re: sp500

"I will not be accused ..."
Ben,
I will share with you one of my best favorites "Before you accuse
me", in the sensitive Eric Clapton version. Of course, many years
ago, the hard Bo Diddley used to show the way to the upcoming [and
ambitious] young generation.
Have a nice and profitable day.
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, profitok <profitok@xxxx> wrote:
> So I will not be accused of  not explaining the  indicators I
developed I have attached a word doc
> for tomorrow there is better than 80% probability of a lower low on
the sp500
> the long term trading is suggesting that we are closer to a top by
about 25 sp points
> (max upside potential)
> as for a bottom, it is about 75  points from today's close
> see gif  long040403
> if one is still long the sp03m
> the perfect stop loss is suggesting for a day trade to close  50%
of longs at 880.55
> and the rest at  885.20
> and just in case we do not get there  867  is the stop loss (going
up 3 points per hour)
> see short comes in at 864.75
> will answer any questions
> this can be used to trade spy  too as they truck the futures very
closely
> Ben
> home of the perfect stop loss
> profitok@xxxx

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM