[amibroker] sp500

So I will not be accused of  not explaining the
indicators I developed I have attached a word doc
for tomorrow there is better than 80% probability of a lower
low on the sp500
the long term trading is suggesting that we are closer to a
top by about 25 sp points
(max upside potential)
as for a bottom, it is about 75  points from today's
close
see gif  long040403
if one is still long the sp03m
the perfect stop loss is suggesting for a day trade to
close  50% of longs at 880.55
and the rest at  885.20
and just in case we do not get there  867  is the
stop loss (going up 3 points per hour)
see short comes in at 864.75
will answer any questions
this can be used to trade spy  too as they truck the
futures very closely
Ben
home of the perfect stop loss
<A