RE: [amibroker] Displace in PlotShape

<SPAN
class=847322315-03042003>Ken,
I have
never fully understood the syntax in the help file either. I found been using
this syntax to get what I want....
<SPAN
class=847322315-03042003>
<FONT
color=#008000>
PlotShapes(triggerl,
colorBrightGreen, 0,C-ATR(1) );
PlotShapes(triggers*2, colorRed,
0,C+ATR(1) );

you
can substitute +-atr(1) with what ever value you want or multiply the value
(2*atr(1) etc)

 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Ken Close
[mailto:closeks@xxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 9:54
AMTo: AmiBroker ListSubject: [amibroker] Displace in
PlotShapeHi:In using the following statement to
plot an arrow, I find that I can notmove its placement up and down as stated
in the help syntaxHelp file says:SYNTAX  PlotShapes( shape,
color, layer = 0, yposition = graph0,    offset = -12 );
My
command:PlotShapes(IIf(Cross(Acc,0),shapeSmallUpTriangle,shapeNone),2);If
I put
in:PlotShapes(IIf(Cross(Acc,0),shapeSmallUpTriangle,shapeNone),2,-x);
For any value of xNothing happens....the shape is plotted in the same
place.Any ideas or suggestions?KenSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.