RE: [amibroker] Re: Files uploaded

<SPAN
class=974144404-03042003>Arthur,
<SPAN
class=974144404-03042003>
the
year is first so 02=2002, 03=2003..... the next number is the month then the
day. so 1021202=  2002 December 02....

    SYNTAX
    datenum()

    RETURNS
    ARRAY

    FUNCTION
    Returns the array with numbers that represent quotation
      dates coded as follows: 10000 * (year - 1900) + 100 * month + day, so
      2001-12-31 becomes 1011231 and 1995-12-31 becomes 951231

 Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: arthur sawilejskij
[mailto:arthur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 4:45
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
Files uploaded--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve
Dugas" <sjdugas@xxxx> wrote:> Hi Everybody,> > I
uploaded a couple of files tonight. The first is a zip file that contains a
DLL, a help file, and AFL code for self optimizing version of about 25
buit-in AB indicators. I have attached a couple of pictures so you can see
what they look like.> > While I was at it, I figured I would also
post the color chart I made a while back, in case any of the newer members
might find it useful. It is helpful for picking colors for your indicators
because you can see and identify a sample of all colors against your
background. Happy trading!> > SteveThanks for that -
I'm just starting to have a play with them now.Now this might seem dumb
- but in OZ we have different format for entering dates - and I can't for
the hell of me figure out what date 1021202 that is used in the afl's
is?How is the date expressed?ArthurSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.