[amibroker] Re: Files uploaded

tks Steve

 but i'm getting an error message, could someone direct me to the
plug in file.

 Don

Unknown identifier at line 46, column 5:
ccia1 = sjdAutoOptTools(

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Dugas" <sjdugas@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Everybody,
>
> I uploaded a couple of files tonight. The first is a zip file that
contains a DLL, a help file, and AFL code for self optimizing version
of about 25 buit-in AB indicators. I have attached a couple of
pictures so you can see what they look like.

> While I was at it, I figured I would also post the color chart I
made a while back, in case any of the newer members might find it
useful. It is helpful for picking colors for your indicators because
you can see and identify a sample of all colors against your
background. Happy trading!

> Steve

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM