<SPAN
>Hello
Dimitris<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns =
<SPAN
>Thank you for taking the
time to answer,
<SPAN
>I value your judgment as I
can see you have great experience in all 3
<SPAN
>Trading, programming and
system evaluation,
<SPAN
>Lets start with question
1
<SPAN
>Dear Ben,<SPAN
>1.
"This SHOULD be resolved tomorrow to the downside"As you know, the
"tomorrow" of yesterday is today.It is known before Technical
analysis art.Are you sure ? Any documentation for the reason you
anticipate this behavior? It would be interesting for us to
participate, not only to read
"announcements".
<SPAN

<SPAN
>Well the system I use is
more for the a long term system
<SPAN
>Here is the entire
principle
<SPAN
>It uses a summation of all
the good technical minus all the bad technical
<SPAN
>When vix at<SPAN
>  13 day hi<SPAN
>  +10
<SPAN
><SPAN

At 21 day hi
+15
<SPAN
><SPAN

At 34 day hi
+20
<SPAN
><SPAN
>       <SPAN
>   At 55 day hi<SPAN
>  +25
<SPAN
><SPAN

At 89  day hi
+30
<SPAN
>And opposite will bring
minus
<SPAN
>Then, when 5 day total
trin  is above<SPAN
>  8 day<SPAN
>   +10
<SPAN
><SPAN
>      When 8 day total
trin   is above 13 day<SPAN
>   +15
<SPAN
><SPAN
>      When 13 day
total trin  is above<SPAN
>  21 day<SPAN
>  +20
<SPAN
><SPAN
>      When 21 day
total trin  is above<SPAN
>  34
day +25
<SPAN
><SPAN
>      When 34 day
total trin  is above<SPAN
>  55
day  +30<SPAN

<SPAN
><SPAN
>      When 55 days
total trin  is above 89<SPAN
>  day<SPAN
>  +35
<SPAN
>And opposite is
minus
<SPAN
>When p/c ratio is at<SPAN
>  13 day hi<SPAN
>  +10
<SPAN
>When<SPAN

21 day hi  +15

<SPAN
>When<SPAN

<SPAN
>         34<SPAN

+20
<SPAN
>When<SPAN

55<SPAN

+25
<SPAN
>When<SPAN

89day hi
+30
<SPAN

<SPAN
>When
new highs –new lows/total issues
makes a new hi  when price
makes a new hi +25
<SPAN
>When<SPAN
>  it does not –25
<SPAN
>When<SPAN
>  new highs-new lows/total issues<SPAN
>  is above its 3 day m/a
+10
<SPAN
>Under<SPAN
>  -10
<SPAN
>Then
you take the summation and plot it with its 3 day exp m/a
<SPAN
>Now
to question # 2
<SPAN
>2.
"vix and vnx are at a 14 day low"So what ? Is there any rule for
^VIX 14-day low ?Yesterday was a 13-day low and the day before was
a 12-day low and so on. Are you just counting? What for
?
<SPAN
>above<SPAN
>  long paragraph<SPAN
>  answers this
question,
<SPAN

<SPAN
#3<SPAN
>3."the
mobility osc  (propriety) "You forget to mention the price of
this tool , if your intention is to sell it of
course.
<SPAN
>If you do a goggle search
you will find a few sites that have it available, programming it into excel was
done for me
<SPAN
>The basic concept is
simple
<SPAN
>When price goes up on light
volume it is suspect but when it goes down on light volume it is
negative
<SPAN
>The osc takes the last
10-day acum/dist and divide it by the Percentage changes in the
<SPAN

<SPAN
>4.
Since, as you see, I don’t understand your spirit, let’s talk
something else. How about your height ? I am 1.82m. Are you blond ?
I am not.Thank you for the nice interval, back to work
now.Dimitris Tsokakis
<SPAN
>Well
<SPAN
>After 15 years of trading I
do realize that without doing your homework every night it is simply
irresponsible to trade
<SPAN
>Looking forewarned to learn
from each other
<SPAN
>Ben<SPAN
>---
In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, profitok <profitok@xxxx>
wrote:> Hello> today  was one of the days
that I have anticipated a lower low but it did not
happen,> we got an inside day(lower high and higher
low),> this SHOULD be resolved tomorrow to the
downside,> vix and vnx are at a 14 day low,>
p/c  on a sell,> the  mobility osc  (propriety)
gif  mobility040203 is showing a lower low soon  (under
800)in 2-4 buss days,> (notice how when we close at 800 the
osc  was showing a Bullish divergence),> The
perfect stop loss is suggesting,  that if you are long your
stop loss is at  853.5> and  that stop is
going up  2 points per hour,> This tool also  suggests
that at  862.85 to close 50% of longs and  the rest at
865-867,> sell short is at 858.95  after we visit
862.85,> and close 50%   of shorts at 849 and the rest
at  840-843> nice week>
Ben> home of the perfect stop loss> els and eld
free> profitok@xxxx
<BLOCKQUOTE

  Dear Ben,1. "this SHOULD be resolved tomorrow to the
  downside"As you know, the "tomorrow" of yesterday is today.It is known
  before Technical analysis art.Are you sure ? Any documentation for the
  reason you anticipate this behavior? It would be interesting for us to
  participate, not only to read "announcements".2. "vix and vnx are at a
  14 day low"So what ? Is there any rule for ^VIX 14-day low ?Yesterday
  was a 13-day low and the day before was a 12-day low and so on. Are you
  just counting? What for ?3."the  mobility osc  (propriety)
  "You forget to mention the price of this tool , if your intention is
  to sell it of course.4. Since, as you see, I don´t understand your
  now.Dimitris Tsokakis--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, profitok
  <profitok@xxxx> wrote:> Hello> today  was one of the
  days that I have anticipated a lower low but it did not happen,> we
  got an inside day(lower high and higher low),> this SHOULD be resolved
  tomorrow to the downside,> vix and vnx are at a 14 day low,>
  p/c  on a sell,> the  mobility osc  (propriety)
  gif  mobility040203 is showing a lower low soon  (under 800)in
  2-4 buss days,> (notice how when we close at 800 the osc  was
  showing a Bullish divergence),> The perfect stop loss is
  suggesting,  that if you are long your stop loss is at
  853.5> and  that stop is going up  2 points per hour,>
  This tool also  suggests that at  862.85 to close 50% of longs
  and  the rest at 865-867,> sell short is at 858.95  after
  we visit  862.85,> and close 50%   of shorts at 849 and
  the rest at  840-843> nice week> Ben> home of the
  perfect stop loss> els and eld free>
  profitok@xxxxSend
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.