[amibroker] Re: sp500

Dear Ben,
1. "this SHOULD be resolved tomorrow to the downside"
As you know, the "tomorrow" of yesterday is today.
It is known before Technical analysis art.
Are you sure ? Any documentation for the reason you anticipate this
behavior? It would be interesting for us to participate, not only to
read "announcements".
2. "vix and vnx are at a 14 day low"
So what ? Is there any rule for ^VIX 14-day low ?
Yesterday was a 13-day low and the day before was a 12-day low and so
on. Are you just counting? What for ?
3."the  mobility osc  (propriety) "
You forget to mention the price of this tool , if your intention is
to sell it of course.
4. Since, as you see, I donīt understand your spirit, letīs talk
something else. How about your height ? I am 1.82m. Are you blond ? I
am not.
Thank you for the nice interval, back to work now.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, profitok <profitok@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello
> today  was one of the days that I have anticipated a lower low but
it did not happen,
> we got an inside day(lower high and higher low),
> this SHOULD be resolved tomorrow to the downside,
> vix and vnx are at a 14 day low,
> p/c  on a sell,
> the  mobility osc  (propriety) gif  mobility040203 is showing a
lower low soon  (under 800)in 2-4 buss days,
> (notice how when we close at 800 the osc  was showing a Bullish
divergence),
> The perfect stop loss is suggesting,  that if you are long your
stop loss is at  853.5
> and  that stop is going up  2 points per hour,
> This tool also  suggests that at  862.85 to close 50% of longs and
the rest at 865-867,
> sell short is at 858.95  after we visit  862.85,
> and close 50%   of shorts at 849 and the rest at  840-843
> nice week
> Ben
> home of the perfect stop loss
> els and eld free
> profitok@xxxx

Save Smiley. Help put Messenger back in the office.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4PqtEC/anyFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM