From: Marek Chlopek [mailto:mchlopek@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, 3 April 2003 3:08 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Assing tickers to MS database

On Wednesday 02 April 2003 21:02, kristaura wrote:
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ara Kaloustian" <ara1@xxxx> wrote:
> > Try File/Database Seetings / Configure / Retreive.
>
> I have a similar question using the MS Plugin regarding deletions.
> After stocks are removed from the MS database, how do you execute
> those deletions on the AB database?  I tried the above, but the AB
> database retains the old symbols and reports "Not enough data
> available".  Do you have to remove the symbols manually in AB?

1. delete manually
2. use 'database cleanup' script
3. delete ab subfolders where ms data are locally stored by ab (rather not
recommended)

note that disabling local data storage should help but have some
disadvantages.

--
Marek Chlopek

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM