Re: [amibroker] Amibroker vs Tradestation 2000i

Ron D,

I have not done any studies.   I have
found a lot of penny stocks giving big percentage winners using Vector
Vest.   But, I have not learned how to keep a
profit.   I should get rid of losers quick.

I just started using AmiBroker and don't know
enough about it to really use it well.     I will keep
trying to learn.

Stan Solak
<BLOCKQUOTE