[amibroker] Re: sp500

One more question:
"This tool also  suggests that at  862.85 to close 50% of longs and
the rest at 865-867..."
If the market opens higher than 862.85 what should we do with the 50%
of longs?
And another:
If the market opens higher than 865-867, what shall we do with the
100% of the position ?
The market opens in 2 h, as you probably may predict !!
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, profitok <profitok@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello
> today  was one of the days that I have anticipated a lower low but
it did not happen,
> we got an inside day(lower high and higher low),
> this SHOULD be resolved tomorrow to the downside,
> vix and vnx are at a 14 day low,
> p/c  on a sell,
> the  mobility osc  (propriety) gif  mobility040203 is showing a
lower low soon  (under 800)in 2-4 buss days,
> (notice how when we close at 800 the osc  was showing a Bullish
divergence),
> The perfect stop loss is suggesting,  that if you are long your
stop loss is at  853.5
> and  that stop is going up  2 points per hour,
> This tool also  suggests that at  862.85 to close 50% of longs and
the rest at 865-867,
> sell short is at 858.95  after we visit  862.85,
> and close 50%   of shorts at 849 and the rest at  840-843
> nice week
> Ben
> home of the perfect stop loss
> els and eld free
> profitok@xxxx

Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/YKLNcC/oEZFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM