[amibroker] Re: Reversing exploration mode - TJ

 would this help.

Cond1=Cross(C,MA(C,20));
Cond1count=Cum(IIf(Cond1,1,0));
cond1Countvalue=Cross(Cond1count==1,0.1); //the ==1 in this line is
the first time from the start of the chart that the condition was
true, changing this to 2 will select the 2nd time the cond was true
e.t.c.
Buy=cond1Countvalue;
Sell=C;
Filter=Cond1;
AddColumn(cond1Countvalue,"cond1Countvalue");
AddColumn(cond1,"cond1");

 Peter.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "IVA GmbH" <funnybiz@xxxx> wrote:
> Dimitris,
>
> I´ve always thought that when for instancre using Valuewhen(cond,cum
(1),1)
> and there are mulötiple instances of cond then AB refers to the
very last
> occurrence in the chart as to the FIRST occurence.
>
> If I have occurences of cond on bars 100, 200 and 300, then
Valuewhen(cond,
> ...,1) will detect bar # 300 as the first occurence rather than bar
# 100.

> I suppose ExRem works the same (i.e. backwards), right?
>
> Have I overlooked something?
>
> Appreciate it!
>
> Markus

FREE Cell Phones with up to $400 Cash Back!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_bBUKB/vYxFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM