From: "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 1:04 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Reversing exploration mode - TJ

Exploration results have the same direction as time [how could it be
different]
What are you looking for ?
If you explore the last 10 bars, you will read first the 3/18, then
3/19, 3/20 etc.
Do you get a result list with 3/31 first, then 3/28 etc ?????
[This would be an analysis from the end ]
DT
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "IVA GmbH" <funnybiz@xxxx> wrote:
> TJ & Folks,
>
> is it possible to reverse the searching in exploration mode so that
bar after bar is being analysed but from the beginning of the chart
rather than from the end as usual.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/GHeqlB/TM