Re: [amibroker] Re: Efficiency & ATR (Al V. & Jayson)

Yes, Graham. Perhaps a good use of Stdev of closing prices as a means of
tracking volatility is if you trade mutual funds, which don't report OHLC data.
In that case, if you want to use volatility as a way of controlling position
size, stdev or a multiple of stdev would work well.

Al V.

<BLOCKQUOTE