RE: [amibroker] Re: Efficiency & ATR (for Graham)

Thanks Chuck, yes it is on my list to research. I have
always tried to use price moves in relation to the price levels of the stocks.
I rarely use things in raw form. One reason for this is the weird way the ASX
has different trading ticks for various price ranges 0-10c= 0.1 10-50c =0.5c
50c-$100 = 1.0c and another above $100, but cannot remember it. A lot of what I
research is based on tick moves which requires a little manipulation in the
explorations eg $1.00 is 230 ticks (100+80+50). I also look at ratios of change
to price etc.

face="Times New Roman">Cheers,
Graham

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading

color="#339966" face="Times New Roman"><font
color="#339966">http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia