[amibroker] YAHOO EOD DOWNLOADS

I am using the free EOD stock data from
Yahoo.  Each night when I get home, I load the US STOCKS database, then I
click on Tools----Auto-update quotes(US &
Canada).     The Amiquote window then appears with the
HISTORICAL DATA radio button  already checked, and the autoupdate box is
also checked.  If I  simply let Amiquote spring into action, It takes
a very long time for the download to occur.  In order to be able to place a
check in the DAILY radio button, I have to place the cursor over the stop
square, and wait till it turns red.  The instant that it turns red, I click
on it in order to stop the historical download.  I then click the daily
download radio button, and  start the download again.   I have
searched in help for a way to make Amiquote stay in the daily download mode,
but  have unable to find how to do this.  I would appreciate it if
someone could tell me how to make Amiquote stay in the daily mode. If it is not
possible for Amiquote to stay in the daily mode, then maybe I need to be using
the "script-based" version mentioned below.  If the script-based version is
necessary, then how do I implement it?  Ron D

<TABLE borderColor=#e0e0e0 cellSpacing=0 borderColorDark=#9999ff cellPadding=2
width="100%" borderColorLight=#9999ff border=1>

    <FONT
       color=#ffffff>Yahoo
Finance
    Historical + Current EOD