[amibroker] Sell == 4

Hello,

I am relatively new at using the AA part of AB.  I've
been able to code a formula to do what I wished and
felt that the ApplyStop function was what I needed.  In
reviewing the documentation for ApplyStop, I noted
the following:

For visual conformation of ApplyStop function,
add the following lines below your ApplyStop formula in Indicator
Builder:Equity(1); // THIS EVALUATES STOPSPlot(Sell==4,"ApplyStop
Sell",colorRed,1|styleOwnScale);Plot(Cover==4,"ApplyStop
Cover",colorGreen,1|styleOwnScale);

I included the code in IB and got a result that was a flat red
line with a spike at the sell point then continuing
the flat red line.

My questions are:

1.  Did my result match the intended one?
2.  Could one not get a similar result by displaying the
buy/sell arrows?
3.  In the Plot(Sell == 4,....................)
statement, do I interpret it correctly to mean:  Plot  the value of 4
if the value of Sell equals 4?
4.  I am comfortable with the concept that Sell can hold
the values of 0 or 1, indicating False/True.  Where does the
    value of 4 come from?  I could not
find any reference in Help or group messages.
5. If Sell can hold the value 4, can it also hold the values
of 2 or 3 or 5,.........?  If so, what are the meaning of the
    different values and where can one find the
reference?
6.  I do not understand the need for the Equity statement
above.  Can someone explain?

I have some other questions on the ApplyStop function, but
will hold that for another post.

Regards,

Tony