RE: [amibroker] Re: Quotetracker help please.

Mmqp
No, if you are a paid member for QT you should not even see the adds.
A couple of suggestions that might be the problem.
Is QT saving to the same file that it did before. If it is in a different
directory AB may not be addressing it.
Have you got the time zones correct for where you are. I had much trouble
getting this right. I found that the data was inputting to AB correctly, but
because I was in different time zone to US EST then the charts could not be
seen on the screen. I believe QT saves the data in US EST time.
Have you checked with QT site about any possible problems with QT. They have
had a few Beta upgrades recently. There was a problem with one Beta version
of QT a while ago. TJ did have a new version of the QT plugin issued a short
time ago which addressed some problems. Check on the AB website for this new
file if you have not already downloaded it.

If not these, then refer back, we can scratch our heads a bit more. Maybe
provide your settings for both QT and AB to help.

Cheers,
Graham
http://groups.msn.com/ASXShareTrading
http://groups.msn.com/FMSAustralia