Re: [amibroker] See attached, Norton Virus Program and AB

On Thursday 27 March 2003 14:42, Tony/Dianne wrote:

> Okay then, so where am I??  Is it reasonably safe to use the export
> function??

as long as you stay confident those scripts comes with ab (the source is well
known and confirmed) you are safe. NAV just informs you that java scripts
potentially can damage your system (the same is true for exe com bat .... -
just ms windows ;-)

--
Marek Chlopek
mchlopek@xxxxxxx